This feature will help people in transferring money by making use of UPI (Unified Payment Interface) which will be applicable in different modes such as missed calls, contactless payment methods, and proximity methods that use sound waves.
The payment process will be applicable for Fast tags on vehicles along with other expenses bills. Users can keep track of their current balance via their registered mobile number. A helpline number has also been provided by NPCI to assist the user regarding the UPI payment issues and inquiries. The helpline number is 14431 as well as 1800 891 3333.
This feature saves us time and helps us to pay anytime and anywhere. There is a process that could help in performing the UPI payment and this blog is focused on acknowledging you on how to perform UPI Transactions without any Internet connection.
The basic requirement to use this feature is linking your phone number to a bank account which will direct you to create a UPI Pin. This provides you access to the UPI Pay Feature.
Note – This may not be useful to users as only the latest version of Snapchat does not allow for the force-dark theme. However, you can download the old version from the APK mirror. Follow these steps to download the older version.
- Press the link, which is titled as APK mirror link.
- Now click on Download APK. Your older Snapchat version will be downloaded.
By downloading the older version, you can follow the above-mentioned process to enable dark themes in your Snapchat.
You may have solved the issue with the older version, but some smartphones such as Oppo, Vivo, and OnePlus have a different way to perform the actions. There is a catch that requires you to have an Oxygen OS deployed on Color OS in your system and for Oppo Vivo, ColorOS/FuntouchOS is mandatory.
- Go to the Settings app and then click on Display and brightness
- Now click on the option of dark mode for third party application
- A list of applications will appear in front of you which have forced dark mode inability. Choose Snapchat from the list and switch it on by clicking on the option of Turn-on.
- You will see the dark mode successfully applied in your chats.
These two ways are the simplest ways you can apply the dark theme to your Snapchat on Android and enjoy it without waiting for its official release.